Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge day 2

    My daughter is at Driver's Education tonight, then has to drive with her instructor and another student directly after class.  That means I have about three hours to play (not including my drive time there and back).  Whee!
     Today I colored a Christmas image.  I need to practice more obviously, but it was a good start.  I haven't decided how to put her on a card but it will come to me eventually.



The Paper Nest "Christmas Bella"
 
     I also used my Kaleidacolor rainbow inkpad to make a card front.  I didn't think it was really coloring so I didn't use it for my coloring challenge item.  I always forget that I have this colorful inkpad.  I don't really have a purpose for this card either so I had a hard time deciding on a sentiment to use.  I finally decided to use "Sending Prayers" because I see a lot of requests for prayers and if it is a longer term ailment, I thought sending a card would be nice and uplifting.

Avery Elle "Thanks a Bunch",  TPC Studio "Floral Collage"


3 comments:

  1. I think that rainbow pad qualifies as coloring as it looks just like the background Jennifer McGuire used in the blog hop! Last time I stamped small images to color in and stuck them into a baseball trading card sleeve to save for when I need a smaller image of some sort. I make atc's (artist trading cards) for a club I'm in, so it's nice to have them on hand in case I need to make some quickly because I tend to procrastinate till the last minute. grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I save my images too Rushd Lady. They tend to come in handy at just the right moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge.Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete