Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

30 day coloring challenge day 10

   
 Paper Nest Dolls "Genie Avery"

     Today I did more organizing.  I found the corner of my craft room-hehe.  Unfortunately, I had to remove a laundry basket full of miscellaneous stuff that doesn't have a real home and now said laundry basket is living in my living room waiting for me to finally decide if I really need that stuff, and if so, where it should live.  It certainly shouldn't live in my craft room or in a laundry basket in limbo where I can't see what is in the bottom.



     It is pretty late at night but I got a little coloring done on this Paper Nest Doll stamp.  After I photographed my coloring and looked at it on the computer I realized I colored outside the lines (like usual) so I fixed it with some white gel pen then fussy cut the image so I could have it ready for a card.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment