Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2016

30 day Coloring Challenge day 4

     That's right.  I wasn't able to color yesterday, but I made sure to make time today.


Whimsy Stamps "Jenny has the Cure"

     For today's coloring, I chose a  nurse to use for a background card I pre-stamped.  I will create the card later.  I still need to practice coloring with copics.  I don't recommend taking 6 months off from any true coloring with copics.  (I did some tiny projects with minimal shading, but nothing to write home about).


4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Copics yet, although I do own some markers that I am using as a background layer for my coloring pencils. Last challenge I did what you are doing -- coloring in some images to save for later cards -- great minds think alike, right? grin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do seem to be alike Rushd Lady. I really do use those images later.

      Delete