Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

30 day Coloring Challenge day 9

 
Paper Nest Dolls "Snow Princess"

          Oh my gosh, I was so tired last night that I actually labeled my last post as day 10 of the challenge even though yesterday was the 8th.  I checked the date on my computer before labeling my post so that's one tired Mommy.
     I am on a low carb diet for life due to being pre-diabetic and not on insulin or medication to control my blood sugar.  I do it strictly by diet.   I just discovered the most wonderful recipe for french toast roll ups and substituted low carb bread, sugar free syrup, plus Splenda and Swerve in place of the sugar and brown sugar respectively.  I served it last night with ham and egg salad since that was another breakfast like item.  My daughter loved them both and had some salad as well. I was in heaven when I tasted the french toast.  I don't like the thin sugar free syrup on low carb pancakes or low carb waffles because it just runs off the food and doesn't have any "body" so to speak.  The fact that I could dip the yummy roll ups into a little container of syrup repeatedly with each bite meant I could taste the sweet maple flavor with every bite. YUM.
     Today I am working on my Paper Nest Doll stamps.  I purchased about 5 of them at a scrapbooking expo this summer and have them stamped and ready to color.  The ones I chose remind me of Disney Princesses  (I think that was the intent of the company since they had them colored identical to Belle, Ariel, etc.)  I thought they would be ideal for my Niece who is obsessed with Disney Princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment