Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 8

 

      This is the first time I have done the coloring challenge where I have actually had days I could not participate.  In a way that is good because I have been accomplishing a lot around my house and it is a good feeling.  Even though coloring gives me a good feeling, an organized house is also fulfilling.
     I colored the same nurse image 3 more times today, using different face tones and hair colors. 
     The center  image was previously colored and shown in my previous post.  She is the redhead.  I changed her lips though because I didn't like the original shape.  I colored a blond haired girl, and a black haired girl as you can see.  I also colored a brunette and put her on a card.  Unfortunately, I messed up the image by attaching it to my card front, then putting the card front and image through my Big Shot and the little lines in my cutting plate transferred to the fussy cut image.  It might not show up in the image, but in real life it is so obvious that I will need to remove the girl, and replace her with another girl.




1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about organizing..you should see my closet. Love your trio of girls. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete