Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 12

     I believe there is only one more Paper Nest Doll image for me to color after this one.  I messed up the mouth on this one so I will be doing another one.  I used the wrong ink to to stamp her and the smile smeared so I tried to draw a wider smile on her but boy did I mess it up.

Paper Nest Doll, "Rose Princess"

     As is normal for me, I had another busy day so this was another late night coloring session.  I took my daughter to school, then an hour later I took my other daughter to Community College for her class, then a few hours later I picked her up, and a few hours later my younger daughter came home.  After she had a snack we went shopping for new clothes for her and did errands, then rushed home to make a quick but late dinner.  It took a long time for me to clean up after dinner too because I was so rushed that I made a huge mess in the kitchen.  Then the internet was being stupid and the photo I emailed to myself from my cell phone wasn't arriving in my inbox (it arrived at 4:45 am-good thing I didn't wait for it).  I couldn't post this on the day I did it.
     I need to get to bed because my youngest daughter also scheduled a 5 AM drive with her driving instructor so I get to take her to the classroom and pick her up a few hours later, then drive her to a friends house so she can stay the afternoon and overnight.  My other daughter is going to her boyfriend's house tomorrow so I think I have the entire evening to myself.
     So the question is-do I clean my house or play?

No comments:

Post a Comment