Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

The Daily Marker 30 day Coloring Challenge Day 1

Compass  Blueprint Sizzix stamp and die set by Tim Holtz
   
 For my first day of the Coloring Challenge I played with a new stamp and die set I have (deeply discounted at Tuesday Morning) and then I added some copic coloring.  The sentiment appears off center in the photo, but the card is angled and is distorting the image.  It is centered in real life.  My Nephew is in the Navy and my brother was in the Navy years ago.  I put a birthday sentiment inside and will be sending this to my brother next month for his birthday.



6 comments:

  1. This Sizzix set looks magnificent and I definitely like the way you played with it! The compass looks fantastic, and your shadowing is above all praise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome comment. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna have to look for that compass now that I've seen your great example card. My husband would like it also and his birthday is next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete