Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2016

30 day Coloring Challenge day 25 - Thank you Star Ribbon Card

     I am calling this a Star Ribbon Card because it reminds me of those "First Place, Second Place" etc. ribbons that are awarded.


Papertrey Ink Background Basics - Gingham



    I was trying to use some little cards I have that are not standard size.  I tried finding matching colored patterned papers for the washi tape but the color I found didn't match well enough.  I ended up turning my "ribbon" flags upside down and using a gingham border stamp of two sizes with two colors of ink to match the washi tape.  I had to color the star diecut with a Copic marker to match the color of the stars in the Washi tape.  I've had the shaker bubble sentiment for many many years and don't remember where I got them.  I then put two colors of Dollar Tree glittered bubble stickers (they are just called stickers but they look glittery inside and are three dimensional) in random places on the front of the card.
     This card will need to be hand delivered without an envelope.  I could trouble myself to make an envelope to match the odd size, however, I will soon be picking up my daughter's senior pictures from a family friend who is a photographer and gave us a discount.  I need a thank you card for her anyway.  She is also a card maker so she will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment