Translate

Friday, February 26, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 26 - Bugaboo Poppi Cocoa

     Today I colored an image from Stampalicious called Bugaboo Poppi Cocoa.  The Penguin is so cute.  I used Copic markers then some glossy accents for his nose and the berries on the Holly and I used clear Wink of Stella on the straw, marshmallows, cap, holly leaves, mug and the white parts of the Penguin.  I shimmered almost everything!  I have purchased digital images from Bugaboo stamps before but this was a clear stamp.  (I REALLY need to make a light box of some sort.  Even with natural sunlight I get shadows.)


Stampalicious Bugaboo Poppi Cocoa

     I also made a card for my daughter to give to her doctor.  She is almost 18 and will need to stop seeing her pediatric doctors.  We are giving her doctor a starbucks gift card along with this card that has an image of a teacup.
     I got the dimensional teacup sticker from a dollar store a year or two ago so I don't remember who makes it.  I also used some washi tape and heat embossed the sentiment.
     The front of the card is shorter than the back of the card and it is an odd size.  I may need to make an envelope for it because my daughter won't want to give it without one.
     I somehow managed to get some pink ink on the back of the card.  Oh my.  Stuff like that happens all the time.  Fortunately I found some designer paper that coordinates with the pink stamped swirls on the front and I was able to completely cover the back and make it look intentional.  That was a first for me.  Paper on the BACK of a card.   And again - overexposed photo in spots and shadows on other parts of the card.........

Autumn Leaves Elegant Flourishes, Hampton Arts KI Memories Greetings




No comments:

Post a Comment