Translate

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Copics Arrived and a Thank You Card!

Hampton Art KI Memories Greetings sentiment



      I have been anxiously awaiting this delivery of 21 Copic Markers so that I can finish coloring leaves and plants, plus color faces, do hair and a few other things.  I still need many more BUT I was able to finish my floral branches as seen above - I only colored the leaves and branches today because the flowers were colored in Copics class a week or two ago.  Then I made the suggested card.
     My card is different from the suggested card because I didn't have all the supplies they suggested but it is very similar and I like the overall look.  I would prefer to color the flowers again now that I have a better selection of colors, but I felt it was worth it to finish what I started.  There is a slightly different card suggested as well and I will finish that one soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment