Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Love Those Flowers

     I just love the flowering branches by Clearly Besotted that we used for our practice sheets in the Online Card Classes Copics for Card Makers class.  I don't know the name of the stamp set it came from because it seems to have been retired-at least I can't find it online.


     We were taught several ways to color them . I previously posted another card that I colored as if the sun was shining directly onto it, however, these were colored as if the sun was shining down from the upper left, and they were colored with more vibrant colors. 


     I also colored the mats behind the focal points with matching Copic markers.  I also added white gel pen to the centers to bring out the detail.  The sentiment is from Hampton Art KI Memories Greetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment