Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Copics Day 8: An Orange Boo Card

   For today's Online Card Classes Copics for Card Makers lesson I made this card per the recommendations of the class.  The design is the same but the papers are different and somehow I managed to cut off part of the cape.  Drat.  I'll have to make another one and be sure not to cut off the edge of the cape that time.  I want to make a total of 4 of these to send to my Nieces and Nephews.



    The Robot Vampire image is from Tiddly Inks.  Thank you Tiddly Inks.  He's adorable.  The white card stock is Neenah Solar White #110, and the solid and striped orange papers were scraps.  I used a 1/4" corner rounder on the striped paper only.  It is a top fold (or "hot dog" fold) card.
     I didn't have any Halloween greetings so I used letter stickers and it seems to look ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment