Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Copics Day 10 - Create Embellishments

     For my Online Card Classes Copics for Card Makers class today I used my Copic markers to create gemstones the colors I wanted for my Christmas card.

Hero Arts Many Branches Tree
Hero Arts Merriest Christmas Wishes greeting

     I have gems that are purple, orange, clear, lime green and a few other colors.  No dark blue or red though.  I EASILY colored the clear gemstones the colors I wanted.  Whoa - never again will I buy colored gemstones.  Now I can easily get a perfect match.  I also tried coloring adhesive pearl gems but wasn't happy with the results.  At least I know for future reference.

2 comments:

  1. I love that little tree, its so detailed that it looks like it was sketched by hand. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really cool tip about coloring the gemstones with Copic markers in this lesson. I love your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete