Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2016

High School Graduation Card

     My youngest daughter is attending her commencement ceremony today for graduating from high school.  I decided to do a red and black themed card in honor of her school colors.  I even spruced up her envelope a little.
Fiskars Monumental Moments

     I colored some clear rhinestones red for my bling.  I foam mounted the focal piece and put it on a black card covered with a scrap of red and white striped paper.  I colored part of the stamped rectangular "box" with a red copic marker and it actually makes it look as if there is a red layer and two white layers.  The inside sentiment says "Follow Your Dream".
     I am in process of finishing her cake and the side dish for dinner.  I bought her some roses, candy, and a balloon.  She is very shy and doesn't want a graduation party so there will be two times this summer when we visit relatives and bring a graduation cake with us as well as her senior photos.  Pretty low key this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment