Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Copic Jumpstart- Time to Mask and Stamp

 

Masked Balloons and Strings

 Today we masked whatever stamps we had that were roundish, then colored and shaded them.  I didn't have the best selection of stamps and this was the only configuration I could come up with but I guess it wasn't so bad.
     I was able to mask the balloons so they look like they are behind each other and then I masked the strings so it looks like they are tied onto one string and then attached to the mug handle.  I did need to use my Copic Multiliner pen to finish the curlicue on the top of the mug handle.
     I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images and the two stamp sets I used were Fiskars Birthday Bash and Hero Arts Father's Day.  I drew in the tabletop.  I didn't have anything that seemed masculine to add as embellishments so I am keeping it plain.  Sometimes simple is better.  I think I have enough action going to keep the eye moving on the card front.
     I attached the card front (Georgia Pacific card stock) to PaperTrey Ink True Black card stock that I top folded into a card base.  I lined the inside with more Georgia Pacific card stock.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fine job with the masking! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. I have very few stamps I can mask so I don't have much experience. (I just don't have many stamps in general.) I really love the look of stamps that have been masked though.

      Delete