Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September is Card Month for me.

     I have sent more cards out this month than at any other time in my life.
     In the past I was told that one of my nephews liked his card so much he fell asleep holding it!  That made my day.  Also my adult Niece only received one birthday card this year and it was from me.  She felt like no one remembered her birthday because they didn't send cards (except me of course), so I am happy she got at least 1!
     My Aunt still sends out cards so I understand the feeling.  I can get many Facebook happy birthday messages, but a simple card delivered on, or a day ahead of my birthday lets me know someone remembered on their own and cares about me.
     So here are my most recent delivered cards.

For my Brother-in-Law

For my teenage nephew who broke his wrist


For a young niece.  Inside says Happy Birthday.


For a different young niece


     I forgot to photograph the card I sent to my Nephew for his 1st birthday.  It was a colored image of a young boy in a sailor suit sitting in a small sailboat with a dog.  I thought it was fitting for the first child of parents who are in the Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment