Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

Copics Class Day 4

     For day 4 of Online Card Classes Copics for Card Makers we learned about lights and shadows and where to put our shading.

Flowering branch image Courtesy of Clearly Besotted

     I loved this class.  I had tried all these techniques before but wasn't too sure about myself.  One of the instructors broke the shading down in a way that is so easy for me to remember now.
     I didn't color all the leaves and branches on this worksheet yet.  I used Copic markers for the flowers but I don't have any green shades of Copics yet so I had to use my Spectrum Noir markers.  I wasn't happy with the shades of green I had so I will wait until I can get some green Copics before I finish coloring the leaves and stems of the flowers.
     I must say that I REALLY like shading this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment