Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Copics Class Day 5

     The lesson for Day 5 of Online Card Classics Copics for Card Makers is hair and faces.

Girl image courtesy of Kristina Werrner

     I don't have the proper color copics for hair and faces so I am using purple for the hair, 'cuz hey-people go purple now, and I am using some of my Spectrum Noir markers for facial color.  The Spectrum Noir colors are fine but don't blend as well as copics and don't add much depth.  I can't wait to get hair and face shades for my Copics!
      I need to keep practicing the hair.  I may have gotten it on the fourth try but I need to study the lessons again and keep practicing over the weekend.  Day 6 starts on Monday and I need to keep up my skills.
    
Ballerina image courtesy of Kristina Werrner

     We were taught how to shade clothes but I need to go back and study that some more.  We were also taught how to shade the sides of the nose but I failed at that and again I will be practicing over the weekend.  It might just be a problem with using my Spectrum Noirs instead of Copics on the face though.

No comments:

Post a Comment