Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Fishes



     Finally, a nice man card using an image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  I have my old standby of cars which I typically use for manly cards, but now I have a second option.  I created three different versions of this card before deciding that my favorite version is the last one. 
     The sketches used were from Operation Write Home and the last sketch called for a square image to be used instead of the circle.  When I replaced the square on the sketch with the circle I had already punched out, I was very pleased.  I may try this again with a square instead of a circle for my image though.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you're making different versions of cards using the same image! Great masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete