Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Birthday Cards

      I send out 30 birthday cards a year, and that is only to my family.  I had a large selection of birthday cards saved up for this year.  From time to time my children ask to look through my cards to give a card to a friend so I like to have an assortment.  I decided to pre-assign cards to each of the 30 people I need to send the cards to this year and after I was done, I had none left and still needed 1 more.  

     Here is the result of my first of my attempt to build up a better supply of birthday cards.  I seldom use patterned paper anymore but I decided to try it again because it is easy to put something together and comes together much quicker.  I had some die cuts and stickers ready to go.  The only thing I stamped was the inside sentiment.





No comments:

Post a Comment