Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stampafaire 2015 Threads Challenge

     I chose to use the Twine Techniques for the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire 2015 Threads challenge.

 Clearly Besotted "Sweet Rose"'
 Simon Says Stamp's "Locking Hearts" set (discontinued)

     I've always put tags on like luggage tags so I was happy to see that a bow made a better look with my bakers twine.
     I used an embossing folder by Sizzix, a Heidi Swapp minis stencil with Papertrey Ink Aquamist dye ink, and a left over floral embellishment I made with the Your Next Stamp company's Scrapworks Mini Sunburst Die set and a pink center embellishment from  the Dollar Tree's Sticker section.  My twine was from the Dollar Tree and my tag was purchased at the drug store.  I used a card base of heavyweight Neenah solar white 110#.
     I think I need a class on applying ink using the distress method though.  I have problems whether I use distress inks or regular inks and am very inexperienced.  I love the look when it is done by someone experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment