Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stampafaire 2015 Patterns Challenge

Dawn




     For the Papertrey Ink Patterns challenge during Stampafaire 2015 we were given several "patterns" to chose from.  I chose this one



     I had to use two different border dies but I really like the effect.  I need to practice more on those border dies though, but I think I would like to cut several of the toppers out ahead of time for future use.
     Here is my take on this pattern.

Papertrey Ink's stamp set "Mum's the Word"
WPlus9's stamp set "Pretty Peonies"

     I used Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist card stock, Neenah Solar white card stock in 110#, Papertrey Ink Aquamist dye ink (my favorite color), and a pencil eraser used as a circle stamp.  I embellished it with two pearls.  The other inks were an assortment of Memento, Studio Calico, Mama Elephant, and Craft Smart.


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting effect that bottom edging creates! It reminds me of a show curtain lowering (or raising?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer the die used in the pattern, but I do like this effect. I can see what you mean about the show curtain lowering.

      Delete