Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

Final Countdown for Operation Write Home donation.

     My box is basically full for my Operation Write Home donation.

Sentiment is My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Art (discontinued).

     When I went through the box to stamp the logo on the back of the cards I noticed that since I had been saving cards over several years, there were a few sets of cards where I had more than 5 of the same or similar design.  I use to be allowed to make 7 or 8 of the same design, but now I am limited to 5 since there are fewer boxes being sent to fewer troops.

Jodie Lee Designs Fairy Belle Collection Stamp (Free with a card making magazine).
Sentiment is from Fiskars Heidi Grace Greetings which appears to be discontinued.


     I had to take some cards out of the donation box and put them in a smaller donation box that I hope to have filled up by fall.  I have a lot of Christmas cards which I shouldn't send this early plus extra LOVE cards, and other miscellaneous cards.  


Image is Hero Arts Merriest Christmas Wishes (discontinued). 
Sentiment is from Fiskars All Year Greetings

     I had to quickly make some cards to finish filling my box after I removed the ones that were extra though.  This is just a sample of some of the cards I sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment