Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

219 Cards on their way to Operation Write Home

     That is my final count.  219 cards in this shipment to Operation Write Home.  Most of them are tucked away in the box, but here are a few that I threw together at the last minute to pack that box to the brim.

Sliekje Digi Stamps-God is Just a Prayer Away
                                               
 Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions colored with Copics
 Gina K Designs Heartily Yours by Nina Brackett (discontinued).

Die cut chicken from the Silhouette Store,
 I cannot find the name of the border die.
  Joy's Life Barnyard Puns.


 TPC Studios Faith Greetings.  
Flowers from Online Card Classes Copic Markers for Card Makers class drawn by Kristina Werner.


The digital image was free but I am unable to locate it currently.

     I am going to miss sending cards to the Military once Operation Write Home shuts down soon.  I need a new charity to send cards to!

No comments:

Post a Comment