Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My second daughter's 15th birthday card.




This is the card I made for my youngest daughter's 15th birthday.  The colors match her wrapping paper from  her gifts.  I used Georgia Pacific cardstock.  The bakers twine is in two separate colors to match the two shades of blue in the coloring of the stamped image.  The digital image is from Bugaboo stamps and was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.  Blue sheer ribbon was added to the side.  Gina K's black Pure Luxury cardstock was used behind the image.  An orange gem was added to the left of the image.  I used the "Make a Wish" sentiment and I can't find where it came from.  (I made a bunch of them up ahead of time.)   The papers are DCWV Mango Frost Mat Stack.  After I took the picture I noticed that the Elephant wasn't colored smoothly so I filled it in and smoothed it out.  I used a Mojo Monday sketch from May of 2010.



1 comment: