Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's been a long time since I posted.

     Aside from the other post from today (my daughter's birthday card), I haven't posted in a long time.  I broke my leg several months ago because I slipped on the ice and fell.  I had changed my craft room around just prior to that and was only about 75% set up.  I still have a few boxes of things stacked in front of my supplies and it was hard today to move things around enough to get just the basics. 
     I could have done more with today's card and would have had some Valentines and Easter cards in there if my craft room were totally set up and/or if my leg was healed enough to move things around easily and finish setting up my craft room.  It sure was nice to get a project done today though.  I couldn't bring myself to purchasing a store bought card or giving my daughter one of the cards from my stash.  It may be a few more months before I am back in the swing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment