Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Ten Favorite Cards from 2012


 I like the stitching I did on this one, the coordinating papers and how well the dimensional sticker matches the papers. 


 I love this little Asian Girl and the sketch I used to create this design. 

 
 I was playing with my alcohol markers and loved how this Graduation Girl turned out. 


 My daughter loves animals and bright colors.  I had the pretty and bright scrap that I used to pull this card together.  The scrap is much brighter in person and is hot pink, orange and lime green.


 I had this design in mind for years and finally figured out how to create it on my Silhouette Cameo.


 This birds on a wire design was a purchased design from the Silhouette store.  I love the matching ink, paper and ribbon I used from PaperTrey Ink and I love the sentiment which says "God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage."  I think it is a great sentiment for someone going through tough times.  I gave a set of these to my sister who is very active in her church.


I loved this bright Get Well card.


 You can't get any cuter than House Mouse stamps.  I like the ribbon like papers stuck out horizontally from the image.


This is the cutest little image.  I colored her with alcohol markers and wanted to keep the background rather plain to keep the focus on the image.


I loved coloring the roses with my alcohol markers.  It is the primary focus on this card and I like how well it coordinates with the background paper.

If you have any questions about manufacturers of stamps or papers used in these designs feel free to contact me.  I mentioned most of them on the original posts but I'm happy to look them up for you if you are interested.  I'm not a very active blogger so I only have about 5 or 6 pages of posts for all of 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment