Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dollar Tree jackpot and fun new barnyard puns stamp set.









     Yesterday I received this fun barnyard puns stamp set by Joys Life Products.  I have a cow stamp that will go nicely with it and have anxiously been awaiting it.
     Today I was thrilled when I went to a Dollar Tree that is not near my home and found these ADORABLE stickers.  I almost bought out the whole store!  I bought six of the animal set stickers and only one each of the other two.  I can use the animal stickers with the barnyard puns stamps and make so many cute gifts and cards.  I will post a few soon.
     The stickers are from a company called Special Moments Scrapbooking and are made out of chipboard.  It is hard to see but they are all blinged out with gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment