Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Virtual Stamping Night "From Here to There" Travel Theme Continued (even more).


And the cards continue.........  There is one card I did not include because I am not proud of it.  It was a different version of a card I previously made while experimenting with Copic colored backgrounds.  I posted several versions of the good cards previously but I was on a time limit and was unable to do an extensive or even good job coloring.  I resorted to watercolor pencils and it did not turn out well.  The theme was footwear (for walking) and that stamp set had a lady in slippers and a pair of gardening boots I could use also.

Some of the other cards are not ones I could really give away but they make little pieces of art for my craft room.
Sketch challenge.  I will use this card.


A propellor for a plane (How to make a pinwheel.)  I will use this card but I will hand it over personally.  I will not make it again.  Pinwheels this size are very fiddly to work with.
Create a galaxy background.  I will use this card.  I can always use galaxy backgrounds.
Create a card using acetate.  I will use this card but hand it over personally.  I will try to improve on it and make a few more.  I like this.
Animals we could see while traveling.  I will eventually use this or one of my daughters may need it.  I usually stay on top of sending out cards.

While waiting for an airplane I watch the time and keep my family updated.  I will keep this in my craft room as a decoration.  It's not the type of card I would send and I will not make it again, but it is nice to look at.

Make a coffee filter background.  (You need caffeine to travel!)  I will use this card but I will not make it again.
Stair Step Card.  I will use this card and know who exactly will get it.  I may make a few more. with different themes.
Romantic Cruise Wedding Theme.  One of my daughters will use this and I will improve on it before my brother's wedding using embossed vellum overlay, Swiss dot embossed  largest portion of the label and more wedding themed colors like black and white, or silver or gold.
Travel with Friends.  I have no use for this but one of my daughters might.  I like how calming it is.

Graduation Card inspired by "All the Places You Will Go" book.  I LOVE this!  I works for so many different High Schools and Colleges if you only include one of the school colors.  It still needs minimal embellishments.  I will probably make it again.










No comments:

Post a Comment