Translate

Monday, July 11, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge day 7

     I'm a little behind in my coloring this month but I took the Copic Jumpstart class last month taught by Sandy Allnock and I was a coloring fool.  I don't want to push myself to color this month, plus when I do color, I really want to be sure I can create a card right away with it.  I made this a few days ago but it took awhile to get proper natural light to photograph it.

House Mouse Warm Cup
     I used the House Mouse stamp "Warm Cup" and copic markers R81, R83, R85 for the cup and Caucasian skin tones for the mouse (I don't remember which of the blends I used, I have several skin tone "shades" I use from palest to very dark).  I also used scraps of patterned paper that were from a coordinating set and I attached it to this card base I made on my Silhouette Cameo.
     Now all I need to do is stamp an appropriate sentiment on the back when I find a need for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment