Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Free Gift

 


      I've ordered digital stamps from Whimsy Stamps before but when I ordered physical stamps from them they came with a free gift.  Oh how it makes my heart sing when I get a gift.

 Fistful of Flowers
  
        There were 4 images from Crissy Armstrong which she had hand colored then reproduced on glossy card stock and die cut in different shapes.  There were 3 of each design.  It is called the Summer Friends Collection.  Normally I enjoy the coloring process but it was really nice to be able to make such fast cards.


      I IMMEDIATELY was inspired to create 3 almost identical sets of 4 different cards.  Two sets are blank and can be personalized when needed but I added sentiments to two of the card sets.  I already know that two of the cards will be going to relatives.  Aren't the images adorable?



No comments:

Post a Comment