Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Penguin Kit Kats

   


 I have been making Hershey bar Snowmen for the past 4 years, but this year I decided to try using the snack sized Kit Kats with a Penguin design.  I got the idea from Kerry's Paper Crafts.
     I didn't quite like the paper punch designs because I wanted something a little bit more realistic so I decided to try my skills on my Silhouette Cameo.  I created oval wings that are a little smaller than my oval punches, half circle hats, circle pompoms, elongated triangular beaks and the cute little body which was what I wanted to achieve the most.  I am quite happy with the design of the body.  I just cut out thin card stock to 3.25 inches by 3.75 inches to wrap around the candy bar, then assembled the little penquin, including googly eyes.  So CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment