Friday, July 8, 2011
It was made with all scraps (except the black checked paper which was a 14 year old neglected piece that I decided to use). I needed something quick to pull together so the scraps and the pre-made sketch from Mojo were perfect for this project. I flipped the sketch upside down as well as side to side. I changed a few other things also like most card makers do.I also used sewing on the bottom left and top right corners and around the red band. I like the detail that sewing adds and will probably use it a lot now that I found settings on my sewing machine that work better than the ones used here.